If I had a seller that wanted to sell their property off market (mainly distressed real estate) and wanted the buyer to pay the commission, what forms would I need to make this possible? To clarify, I would represent the seller but the buyer pays the commission.

Posted by Luke at 2021-05-05 23:33:13 UTC