I have brought two different home investors together. The buyer is agreeing to pay me a 3% finders fee. What documents do I get signed to cover myself? Obviously an IABS. I am not representing the buyer in the contract. Just a finders fee.

Posted by Donna David at 2023-11-10 02:17:35 UTC