Hi gang! I have a lot with ground leases in Houston listed in HAR. It can be residential or commercial, but current ground leases are businesses. I have an interested buyer who wants to have seller financing, and my seller is agreeable. Buyer has experience buying properties and is choosing to be unrepresented. I know we have specific language for that to put into the contract. I'd like to know, since I'd be writing it up, what are the proper forms I'd need? I'm thinking unimproved property contract with seller financing addendum, though there is a building on the property. It does not belong to the seller.512-695-1606

Posted by jamie.hornbuckle at 2022-10-11 15:37:18 UTC