If your files are being returned for CD / HUD Statement to be uploaded, since there is now a required document "Co-Agent/Broker/Vendor/Coordinator W-9" you will see this in your documents tab as required. If there is no outside party being paid (ie Contractor, Transaction Coordinator, Referral) you simply click on required now, request exemption then put N/A or no outside payments and move on. Stay Safe, Warm and Have a Fabulous Weekend!

Posted by Kendra Kirby at 2022-02-26 19:57:52 UTC